Friday, November 18, 2011

Mission Healing: November 18, 2011, Children & Their Parents

PGY 39, Day # 140

My goal for today? Post this DRAFT OF Children and Their Parents for review, comments and criticism.  In that regard, I will do what I can do ... as I work through this technology ... bit by bit.  And, I do need other eyes to look at this critically and to give me feedback.  But, IT as it is in my LOW TECH ZONE does not allow me to post the whole book for reasons that are explained in the PS below.
Nevertheless, if, perchance, people want to BUY this book, I will make it available for purchase ASAP with all proceeds going toward the New Health Development Institute.  What is the Health Development Institute? A Non Profit Health Care Organization that I set up more than 20 years ago.  Alas, it is time for HDI to be reborn ... perhaps as a Health Care COOPERATIVE? 
Ultimately, I expect (with the help of as many people as I can find) we can  resume operation of the Non Profit Health Development Institute; originally started as a teaching arm for Patients and Families I served while running my private Family Medicine Practice in Bridgton, Maine before 1989.  Always looking for help with to take care of the enormous needs of The People, and the Non Profit COOPERATIVE model is the only one that makes sense to me.
Buona Fortuna e ciao per ora!
Enjoy!
Dr. Mike
PS. OMG, this is much more difficult than I thought it would be.  The only way I can put this up here is by  going from PDF to JPEG and loading one page at a time as JPEG files. Uggggg!  It is painfully slow.
PPS. Maybe some IT people out there can help me figure out a better way.
PPPS. HELP!
PPPPS. Until I get some help it will go up just a few pages at a time ... as I get the time to do this from the LOW TECH ZONE.

Children and Their Parents: A Parenting Guide to the First Six Years
V 1988 Update 2011
Revised 2011
© Michael F. Mascia, MD, MPH© Michael F. Mascia, MD, MPH
A MESSAGE FROM THE AUTHOR FOR PARENTS & OTHERS WHO CARE FOR
CHILDREN
This book is designed to be used in conjunction with your baby's personal physician.
In other words, we do no want you to rely on this text without guidance from a
licensed medical doctor. Also, the author expects that you will seek immediate
medical attention for all emergencies through your local doctor or local emergency
medical services.
With that in mind, it would be wise for the users of this book to:
1. Find a personal physician whom you trust, and who can help guide you and your
baby through this journey called life. Check his/her credentials and qualifications!
2. Know when to get help for an emergency
3. When in doubt, if your baby is sick, assume you are dealing with an emergency
4. Learn the signs and symptoms of a medical emergency
5. Know how to contact and get help for an emergency
6. Further instructions with regard to "Finding and Using Your Personal Physician"
will be found in several locations including, but not limited to:
a. Future editions of CHILDREN AND THEIR PARENTS
b. The NEW Stress Management Workbook
c. drmikeihs.blogspot.com/
d. Other electronic and paper publications based upon & included in the StepWisely
®
System from Infinity Health Solutions & Michael F. Mascia, MD, MPH
ALSO, WE WELCOME ALL FEEDBACK OF ANY KIND ... COMMENTS, CORRECTIONS
AND CRITICISM FROM OUR READERS ARE WELCOME, AS THIS IS A WORK IN
PROGRESS, & IS NOT A FINISIHED PRODUCT.
Thanks for your help,
Dr. Mike
Michael F. Mascia, MD, MPH
Children and Their Parents: A Parenting Guide to the First Six Years
V 1988 Update 2011
Contact: For EMERGENCIES CALL 911, or your local EMS
For information, comments & questions, go to



ATTENZIONE!

REITERATION
DO NOT SKIP THIS PAGE!
Just in case you skipped this message the last time
READ IT THIS TIME!
YES, IT IS IMPORTANT






DO YOU HAVE A TRUSTED MEDICAL DOCTOR FOR YOUR BABY YET?



© Michael F. Mascia, MD, MPH

No comments:

Post a Comment